Disclosure: This post is sponsored, however, all opinions are my own.
Being stuck at home for long periods of time can be difficult especially if you have small children. Between keeping up with my work, my daughter’s schoolwork and housework, it has been a bit of a balancing act. That’s why I’m super grateful for brands that have stepped up and offered free resources and printable content, brands like Dole. Their at-home resources have been a lifesaver and we are having a blast!
You can access them online to make this time at-home a little easier and more fun for your kiddos. Their goal is to help moms & dads at-home and to provide as much information as they can. What kind of information are we talking about? Things like how your diet can improve your health, and how you can make nutrition fun for the whole family. There are also digital at-home printables for kids, fun & easy recipes, health & nutrition articles, and so much more.
Dole understands that this is a stressful and uncertain time. Through their At Home Resources webpage, they hope to ease those stressors by providing relevant nutrition-based information and family-friendly activities that everyone can enjoy!
I took one of their delicious looking recipes, the Dole Whip, and Emma Kate and I tried it out. It was so easy and gave me a twist on one of my favorite Walt Disney World snacks at home. There are several others on their site to try out. Here is the Dole Whip recipe:
● 1 cup pineapple juice, frozen in an ice cube tray
● 1 DOLE® Banana, peeled and frozen
● 2-1/2 teaspoons powdered sugar
● 1/4 to 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- COMBINE pineapple juice, banana, and powdered sugar in a blender. Cover; blend until smooth, gradually adding coconut milk and scraping down sides if necessary. Serve immediately.
Dole also offers additional resources on health & food safety, as well as cookbooks & more such as:
● Dole Healthy Eating Toolkit ● Fruit and Vegetable Prep Hacks ● Digital Cookbook Library ● Health Resources for Families
So next time you are looking for something fun and educational for your kids while stuck at home, be sure to check out all the resources from Dole!