Did you know June 3rd is National Running Day? It is coming up quickly! ASICS wants to invite everyone to Go Run It on National Running Day. They have provided some great ways for you to get involved (and win prizes!)
Be part of the movement:
Go Run It means something different for every runner. We want to know what it means to YOU! Here’s how to share it:
– Show us how you will Go Run It on June 3 by snapping a picture of your favorite running trail, your winning race outfit, your post-run fuel-up stop, or best ‘shoefie’ using the hashtag #GoRunItJune3
– Post this on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook and tell us more about it in the caption
– By doing so, you will be joining thousands of runners across the country, who have committed to Go Run It on National Running Day to celebrate the joy of running
Runners share many things in common; one of them is a love for great shoes! On June 3rd:
· ASICS America will be giving away a free pair for shoes to a random winner* for every 100 tweets that use the #GoRunItJune3 hashtag on Twitter.
· Strap on your favorite pair of shoes, get out your mobile phone, join in the #GoRunItJune3 conversation, and GO RUN IT!
I RAN IT June 3!
Once you run on June 3rd, head back here and share that you ran it with the world with one of these badges on National Running Day!
Get creative! Get your shoes on and get out there and show everyone how you plan to #GoRunItJune3! I can’t wait to see everyone’s pictures!
*Visit this site for full rules and details
QOTD: Do you plan to run on June 3rd?