HOLA! I’ts Friday eve! I hope you are all doing well. I was having a great morning and then something happened that rattled me, and I shouldn’t have let it…it really upset me and ruined my day, and I REFUSE to let that happen today!
I have some GREAT news for Disney fans! yesterday, Disney announced the rest of the 2012 DCL (Disney cruise like) itineraries, and they are a doozie! Lots of new fun to be had! Ok, so check this out:
New York Sailings
Beginning May 25, 2012, the Disney Magic® will sail a total of 20 cruises from New York.
* 8-night Bahamian cruises include a day at Disney’s Castaway Cay and a stop at Port Canaveral, gateway to the Walt Disney World® Resort. As part of this itinerary, your Client will receive a one-day Park Hopper® Ticket and roundtrip transportation between the ship and resort.
* 5-night Canadian/New England cruises will visit Halifax, Nova Scotia, and Saint John, New Brunswick.
* 2-night cruises are perfect for Clients looking for a quick getaway at sea over a weekend.
Beginning May 28, 2012, the Disney Wonder® will sail a total of 14 cruises to Alaska from the Port of Seattle, Wash.
* 7-night Alaskan cruises will call on Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan plus Victoria, British Columbia.
Beginning Sept. 22, 2012, the Disney Magic will sail 12 cruises from the Port of Galveston, Texas.
* 7-night Western Caribbean cruises will visit Costa Maya and Cozumel in Mexico, as well as Grand Cayman.
Los Angeles Sailings
In addition to 7-night Mexican Riviera cruises, the Disney Wonder will set sail on Disney’s first-ever voyage to Hawai‘i on April 29, 2012.
* 15-night Hawaiian cruise departs from the Port of Los Angeles and includes stops at Hilo; Kahului, Maui; Honolulu, Oahu; Nawiliwili, Kauai and Ensenada, Mexico.
* 7-night Pacific Coast cruises will call on San Francisco, San Diego and Ensenada, Mexico.
The Disney Dream™ will continue to sail 3-, 4- and 5-night Bahamian cruises. The new Disney Fantasy™ will offer Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, beginning with the maiden voyage on March 31, 2012. Sail dates for both ships are now available through December 2012.
WHOAH that’s a lot of information, I know. SO basically these sailings are fairly limited, and you can start booking them TOMORROW! So those of you living in New York, Texas, and LA, DCL is coming for you! A lot of people will be happy to know the Alaskan cruises are now going out of Seattle for next summer, that will save a lot of $$ on airfare for people!
If you have never been on a Disney Cruise you are totally missing out. I was even skeptical until I went, and I am definitely a convert! I don’t even have kids and it’s awesome. Disney does such a great job of having adults only areas on the ship and on Castaway Cay, I honestly didn’t even see kids all that much! And, if you have kids, Disney has THE BEST kids clubs around. I have seen kids CRYING because they didn’t want to leave the kids club and go with mom and dad. The clubs are open late, and they will even pick kids up at the restaurants midway through dinner so they don’t have to sit through a long boring dinner.
Ok sorry about that, I could ramble on and on and on about DCL, if you ever want me to just ask. If you would like a quote for a cruise from now until the end of 2012 I would be more than happy to give you a free no obligation quote. Just e mail me at heather AT travelwiththemagic DOT com. Of If you would like a Disneyworld quote, non Disney quote, anything! Also Disneyworld has some discounts on deluxe hotels out for summer right now!
Ok moving on, I promise!
So last night I made Bobby do my 6 weeks in 6 pack video with me since he was making fun of me for being sore. heh. This morning the first thing I said to him was “are you sore?!” He said he was. YAY! Now maybe he will take my DVD more seriously I know he was always proud of me but it was still fun to torture him.
I am starting to see a difference in my body from doing the DVD. It’s a SMALL difference, but I am starting to get a LITTLE bit of ab definition. (NOT a 6 pack though!) hopefully that will become more obvious in the next 2.5 weeks. I would hate to not be able to post my before and after photos because there is no difference!
Ok, I have to go to Target and spend all my money, then clean bathrooms. Oh joy! (and of course do my ab workout!) I hope everyone has a great day!
QOTD: Does your significant other workout with you?