On Sunday Bobby and I leave for Destin, Florida for his annual conference. Today I started thinking about packing, and decided to write everything down, which led to the idea for this blog post. I know a lot of people heading to the beach so hopefully this will help spark something you may have forgotten to pack!
Please note I am not listing things you would bring on ANY trip with you like your toiletries, etc. but just more specifically for the actual beach. Enjoy!
Packing for the Beach:
- umbrella or tent
- beach towels
- cooler (preferably with wheels or backpack style works well)
- Frisbee/volleyball/buckets/beach toys
- personal fan /batteries
- bottled water/drinks
- beach chairs
- camera and memory card
- beach bag
- aloe vera/after sun lotion
- lip balm with sun protectant in it
- bug spray
- beach cover up
- flip flops/water shoes
- snorkel gear/fins/floatation devices
- flashlight (for nighttime, obviously)
- bag for trash/empty bottles
- mat or towel to set personal items on
QOTD: What would you add to this list for a day at the beach? (and wow I just realized we bring a lot of stuff when we go to the beach!).
Get Your Free Printable Set!
Sign up to get my free printables on goal setting & fitness tracking.